Monday, February 24, 2020

8579 Stafford Drive STRONGSVILLE, OH 44149

Property Site: http://tour.corelistingmachine.com/home/AR6MBS/8579-Stafford-Drive-STRONGSVILLE-OH-4169706
Beautiful Well Maintained Four Level Split Level Home with an Open & Airy Floor Plan of over 2000 Square Feet Plus a Finished Basement! Large Formal Living and Dining Rooms Open to each other for Great Entertaining Possibilities! Eat-In Kitchen with a Newer Range Hood and ALL Appliances! Huge Family Room with a Woodburning Fireplace and Sliding Patio Door! First Floor Laundry, Bedroom and a Full Bath! Three Large Bedrooms Up with Private Bathroom Access from the Master Bedroom! Finished Basement with a Huge Rec Room Perfect for Entertaining or Kids Playroom with a Wet Bar and Refrigerator! Storage Room off the Rec Room with lots of built-in shelves! Many recent updates including Newer Windows with Transferable Warranty 2007, Trane Furnace & Air Conditioning 2016, Humidifier 2016, Roof 2011, Basement Waterproofed 2002, Front Door & Garage Service Door 2019, Leaf Guard Gutters 2015, Kitchen Dishwasher 2019, Main Breaker Panel 1999, Basement Refrigerator 2018 and more! Gorgeous yard with a large private Backyard Plus a Storage Shed! Fantastic Location next to the Big Creek Parkway with Walking Paths, Lakes & More! Convenient to Shopping, Medical Centers, Freeways, Turnpike, Schools & More! Approximate monthly utilities $80 for Gas & $60 for Electric! Sellers are paying for a One Year Home Warranty for your Peace of Mind!
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2
Square feet: 2,624
Price: $200,000

For more information about this property, please contact Dennis & Debbie Wolf - The WOLFTEAM at 4408974444 or dwolf@remax.net. You can also text 6044709 to 67299 (Message and Data Rates May Apply, see terms and privacy policy).


See more listings at: WolfRealEstate.com


MLS ID: 4169706

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remax-Beyond-2000/118000331654710?ref=hl https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remax-Beyond-2000/118000331654710?ref=hl https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhpgDAUcihY8gJpjm17Epg

1 comment:

  1. When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.
    My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer, Pedro Jerome contact email: pedroloanss@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+18632310632 to anyone looking for a loan in any market.

    ReplyDelete